Saturday, July 12, 2008

DAY 6 - I AM HANK MOODY

Over yet another kebab last night, I found myself watching Californication on the box, which after initial reservations is actually quite good.
The show follows Hank Moody, a down on his luck writer who lives in LA. Despite the fact that he gets to sleep with an endless line of hot women, at the end of the day he just can't find inner happiness. Life is tough. 
The following scene I think is brilliant. Sums up my exact mood as I write this. I am very glad somebody decided to YouTube it. Well done ludef
In the scene Hank gives his opinions on blogging while knocking back a tiny bottle of something sweet.
The question I have is, is it really possible to be so darn cool while having a drinking problem?If so, I may just go back and start drinking very heavily.
Enjoy...

No comments: