Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DAY 21 - CRAZY DREAMS

I wonder does a booze free life give you crazier dreams than normal. I 'm usually quite prone to the odd nutty dream, but last nights dream took the biscuit. Its just coming back to me now.

If I can recall...

My good friend Grazer had convinced Ronny Wood (or perhaps it was Keith Wood) to come and speak at some conference he was holding. I have no idea what the conference was about. I think I was helping in the organising in some way.

Grazer even managed to get Ronny (or Keith) to perform. It was an amazingly well organised event, and one to be proud of for Grazer.

After the event Grazer and I decided to go for a spin in a Jaguar car. I'm not sure who owned the Jaguar, but in the dream it was definitly my responsibility.

So as we were speeding down Baggot Street in Dublin, Grazer suddenly decided to put the car into a manical sideways slide, up on the curb, knocking over post boxes etc and generally wrecking the 100k plus car. I couldn't understand why he was doing it. I was begging him to stop, but he was driven (no pun intented) by the dark side.

When finally the car came to a screeching halt, I jumped out and ran to the nearest Burger King to take cover. I had to call the Police on my good friend Grazer. He had gone awol.

When the Police came, Grazer explained that when he was younger his parents cars were stolen for joy rides all the time. Lame excuse Grazer. And with that he was taken away.

In truth it was a bloodly stressful and emotional dream.

I can neither confirm nor deny if Grazer was on the bottle when behind the wheel. Im sure the toxicolligy tests will prove it.

Hmmmm...

A quick Google check on the meaning of my dream tells me:

A car crash dream usually means that you feel like your life is a wreck.

Well that's just great!

1 comment:

Let Go, Let God said...

Be of good cheer! I believe dreams are just our way of releasing the sub-conscience. Maybe your life WAS a mess, but let that go. It's not so much a mess today.